30 November, 2015

Marvelous Monday Update!

Good morning!

It's been a bit of a spell since last I wrote. I hope all of you in the U.S. had a lovely Thanksgiving! Ours was quiet, spent at home, complete with too much food and a trip out to the beach. We both had to work on Friday, but it still felt like a long weekend.

Just a few updates:
* I failed (again) to produce a NaNoWriMo novel. Ah well...the inspiration and the time just weren't there. Congratulations to all who won!!
* I have been stitching like a mad woman this past month! Every available free moment has been spent with needle and thread in hand. Most of what I've been working on is for Christmas gifts so I can't show them YET. One little project, however, is for ME and I WILL be showing it off...just as soon as I can finish the final few patches!




* Potter and Wilde is such a baby but it has already gone through two metamorphoses since its beginning in September. Nothing to worry about! It's just a natural evolution based on time, place, and the true nature of the work. There will be more on THAT in January.

Tomorrow is the first day of DECEMBER!! I hope you all enjoy your week and don't get caught up in the rush, rush, RUSH that the media would have you believe you should engage in. December is MAGIC and it should be kept that way. Make gifts, celebrate friends and family, but above all, remember the true wonder of the season!

Happy Monday, Dears!



No comments: